Life’s Wisdom is in the Question
Take a step back, analyse where it is you are going. Is life treating you kindly and do you know what you want and how you are going to get there? I know that not everyone has time to get to a life coaching session so I thought I would put some questions up. It would really be nice if you gave us some feedback. If this is something you enjoy please find a moment to respond with a comment.
These are some challenging questions for anyone at any stage of their lives. Just try them and you will soon find out.
“Wisdom is in the question and not the answer.”
- Discover if you are on the track you want to be on.
- Are your goals in sight?
- What is stopping you from being on the right track?
- What changes are necessary that you are prepared to make?
- What can you do to stay focused on your end goal?
- Do you ever stop and think about what is actually going on in your life?
- What can you do to make it better?
- What makes you feel uncomfortable?
- Do you know what you need to do to be happy?
- What is standing in your way?
Once you have got through those question then answers this question and it will help push you to make some life-changing decisions.
What should you take a stand on?
If you felt that these questions were difficult or they pushed your buttons then they did what they were meant to do. We always need to push ourselves and find a way to better our lives and our situations. Work hard at life because:
“Life rewards effort.”