Motivate your Monday and Take Action
“I had the blues because I wanted new shoes, until I saw a man in the street who had no feet”
Monday will come once a week for the rest of your life, so why not get better at it... This is how:
Don’t leave things till Monday, have your action plan in place and make it happen.
- Don’t think you are alone, we all feel the same
- Get back on track from the weekend
- Be disciplined in your approach
- Help yourself get to Friday
- Concentrate on one day at a time
- Start with your best foot forward, don’t get caught on your back foot
- Take the bull by the horns and get the job done
- Don’t procrastinate it becomes a habit
- Make time to smell the roses or coffee if you prefer
- Be prepared and take action
- Activate your brain and energize your body the best way you can
A perfect Monday
Get up – exercise your mind or your body – or both – find a quiet moment and prepare for the day – Take action and make it happen.
And if that doesn’t work Fake it till you make it and if THAT doesn’t work try again on Tuesday….