Question Your Relationship?
Relationships are the core of most peoples happiness. There has been proof that there is a clear link between satisfaction within a relationship and within life. In the coming weeks, we will take a good look at the four elements that help keep a relationship balanced ie. Emotional – Mental – Physical–Spiritual wellbeing. Discovering your primary love languages and learning the 5 Dynamic of Love that will benefit you in all your various relationships. At the very centre of a good relationship is good communication.
Communication is not a science but rather an art.
- Why did you break up?
- What do you do well in a relationship?
- Have you kept your independence?
- Do your partners love you for who they think you will become?
- What are you going through that needs to be shared?
- Do you have a need for family? Why?
- Does your partner want what you want?
- Do your hobbies get in the way?
- Do you share the same values?
- Do you ever put things on hold for each other?
Being in a relationship any relationship means to give and take. It is a two-way street which you choose to go down. If you aren’t happy with the relationship you are in or the way it is turning out – do something about it! Everyone flourishes when their relationships are in order so don’t be lazy and rather work on making it the best you can, even if it's you who needs to do more of the work. It will be worth it in the end.