Give Me My Coffee
Are you just like me? You need your coffee to get your day going. I have spoken to many of friends about how they get their day started and it is usually with a cup of coffee. One thing that I have in common with the other coffee lovers is that as much as a good cup of coffee can make your day a bad cup can destroy it.
There is nothing worse than a coffee that wasn’t worth drinking. So at this point, the coffee discussion begins. Is coffee good or bad for you? Let's face it we love our coffee and it is the number one way of getting your antioxidants, but does that mean it is good for us. So I started reading up on this amazing feel-good drink and found some interesting facts and theories.
Here are some interesting facts about coffee.
“Italy. When coffee arrived in Europe in the 16th century, clergymen pressed for it to be banned and labeled Satanic. But Pope Clement VIII took a taste, declared it delicious, and even quipped that it should be baptized.”
- Studies show that coffee decreases your risk of 2 types of diabetes
- Coffee was originally chewed
- Instant coffee has been around for about 250 years
- Brazil sells 51miliion pounds of coffee a year
- Coffee can lower your risk of cancer.
- Coffee can improve sports performance
- Panama sells the most expensive coffee
- One of the world’s most expensive coffees comes from animal poop
- Coffee could one day fuel your car
- Coffee can improve both your mood and your memory.
- Your metabolism is improved by drinking coffee and it lowers your blood sugar
Everything in moderation and you are good to go. Enjoy what you enjoy because from one day to the next you will be told something different. My feeling about what we enjoy and who we enjoy it with is driven by how it makes me feel, so if you feel good before during and after then go right ahead.
Enjoy your coffee, enjoy your life and stop worrying about everything because then you will have everything to worry about.
#liveinthemoment #bebetteratbeingbetter #livelifelovelife