Empower for Life
Have you ever stopped to consider your situation? Are you empowered by the confidence that you have to carry out the things you want? Being empowered means, that you have the ability to value yourself and what your needs and wants are. You get out there and do what it is that makes you feel like you can conquer the world. So what does this mean to you?
Do you feel empowered? What does that even mean?
When do you not feel empowered?
Who empowers you? Is it you? Your friends? Your work?
Have you stopped to think about this?
Are you too busy to empower yourself?
- becoming more aware of yourself as a unique individual.
- to develop the confidence to set realistic, achievable goals and fulfil your potential.
If you do not feel empowered, you are not functioning as though you were in charge of your life. You will not feel you can make your own decisions. You will feel like you are trapped and reliant on others to live your life.
An empowered person is someone who is aware of their own uniqueness. Someone who is aware of their own strengths, weaknesses and is happy to be on their own life's journey. Someone who is living their life to the full and is happy within themself.
You are a unique individual and you alone are responsible for your happiness. Yes, you can have others or even things that help you reach your own happiness, but ultimately you have to define what it is that makes you feel fulfilled and what your life journey is all about.
Here are some tips to help you on your way:
- Take a step back and analyse where you are currently and where it is you want to be going.
- Discover if you are on the track you want to be on. Are your goals in sight?
- What is stopping you from being on the right track?
- What changes are necessary that you are prepared to make?
- Take action, empower yourself and get/stay on the right path to your goals.
- Take time out to re-check at certain times whether you are still on the track you want to be on, or do you need to change your goals?
- Stay focused on your end goal.