Is it Ever Too Late?
Is it Ever Too Late...?
Wow! Doesn’t that question keep popping up? And it leads to the next important one:
“What is life all about?”
As a life coach, I thought that there were certain questions that would be asked by different age groups, upbringings and circumstances. I was right some of the time, but for the question “What is life all about?” this question is coming from every angle these days.
Sometimes the best way to tackle this important question for me is to learn about life from others, young and old. For most of us, we are still trying to find the answer for ourselves as well as our purpose in life. But most importantly, we are still willing to learn. Too many people sit back and wait for others to rescue them or give them purpose. Too many times we feel like it is asking too much of us to put so much effort into our own lives. We tend to sit back and let time go by.
It’s important to acknowledge where you are at in terms of your questions about life. Sit up and get down to business and make a list of things that need to change in your life. See how many of them you are blaming others for and how many of them you can own all by yourself. Taking accountability for the decisions you have made in your life will help you move forwards.
Often a change in the way you think and process things is what you need to work on. Changing your perspective is worth it, but sometimes you will need an objective point of view to help get you there. Finding your truth is what life is all about. Being authentic and being comfortable with who you are is all part of the plan. Learning to deal with day to day trials and tribulations and being happy with the decisions you make in your life will sure be a part of your: “What is life all about”
To get to this point I can say this:
- Learn to forgive yourself for things that were not in your control.
- Forgive yourself for mistakes you have made and move forward.
- Be a part of something that makes you feel accepted and supported.
- Find a hobby and don’t make excuses about not having time.
- Make time for the important things in your life.
- Try not to control other people. Your expectation of them is not their fault.
- Learn to trust your gut feeling and use your own reference point.
- Know your values and better still, understand them.
- Don’t make your problems out to be bigger than they are.
- Be solution orientated don’t just think you are.
- Genuinely find things that make you happy.
- It is never too late to do anything worthwhile, take action, live life love life and go out and make your life happen.
Well, these were just a few things that came to mind to learn to Live Life and Love it!
#LifeworX #BeAuthentic #NeverStopBelieving