When Paths Cross
This little sentence “when paths cross” can mean so much. Sometimes it could mean you meeting someone new or finding something you didn’t know you were even looking for. Crossing paths with people are often considered networking and it can lead to many opportunities. So unless your paths crossed so many things just wouldn’t have come about.
Throughout your life you will wonder why things happen and why you landed up in the situations and circumstances that you did, only to find out many months or years later. Only then will the penny drop as to why “paths crossed”
Be open-minded and allow yourself to be more in these situations without fighting them. You may really be doing more harm than you can imagine. Your personal growth has so much to do with how you position yourself.
It is important to be comfortable in your surroundings but to also allow your boundaries to be pushed somewhat. It will then feel like you are truly living and not waiting around for things to happen to you by accident.
Here are a few questions to push you a little and to help you imagine the changes that could come about if you just changed your perspective:
- Is your life working?
- Do you know your path?
- Do you have a clear view of where it is you are going?
- Does your path consist of many challenges?
- Do you go the way of least resistance or do you hold steadfast to the direction you have chosen?
- Are you ready to cross paths with others? Do you make those encounters count?
- Do you have a network of crossed paths or are you selective?
- Have you thought of all the opportunities that have come your way in the last while?
- When was the last time you let an opportunity slip you by?
- How has your 2016 year been so far?
- Do you take time to evaluate where you are going?
- Do you believe you are on the right path?
We hope you have enjoyed reading something we thought would be helpful. If you feel you could share it with a friend please do. If you feel like commenting please do that so we would love a bit of feedback.
#PayitForward #LifeLifeLoveLife #XFactor #lifeworx