Life’s Tough Questions
We thought we would give just another example of homework done by a client to show that Life coaching is a journey of self-discovery. You are asked relevant questions that will make you think and allow you to grow through your understanding of the Q&A.
- WHAT TO CHOOSE?
Better health and fitness
Talking about this is not the answer. Have an action plan
Often goals need to be picked apart to know if it is really what you want
Control of my life’s direction
Trying to control too much is not good for you. Allow things to unfold. Tolerance is needed
Closer family and better communication
This is usually not something to predict so yes, communication is what is needed
More lists and goals but then also putting them into action
You must really feel it for it to be gratitude
The more you do what you say the more you will feel self-reliant
To live within my means
Always you believe you will have enough and not panic, this stops the flow of receiving
Yes but also always reach for more, motivtion comes from extending yourself at times
To leave that legacy
You must write your own eulogy while you are alive and if you arent happy start living right
Here are a few things that can help you take action. It is important to understand that not everything applies to everyone. So take this from where it comes, be open minded and allow yourself to grow through other peoples experiences.
- WHAT DO YOU NEED TO LET GO OF?
- Low self-image
- My perceptions of others and what they are thinking
- Being scared of being a failure
- My pride
- Not letting anyone close
- The feeling that life is out to get me and maybe I deserve it
- Loss of purpose and perception of not being needed
- Being uncomfortable with confrontation
- Thoughts that I haven’t achieved
- WHAT WILL CHANGE WHEN YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS
- I will have a purpose which will make waking up a pleasure.
- I will be in control of my finances and my time.
- I will live within my abilities and be happy with my accomplishments.
- I will be able to relax and not feel guilty.
- I will feel secure in my own skin and look in the mirror with pride.
- I will let people into my personal space.
- I will turn my dreams into reality.
- I will grow into the person I want to be
- I will have the confidence say NO and to deal with confrontation in a positive way.
- I will be positive in my outlook
- WHEN DO YOU FEEL YOUR BEST?
- When I am helping people
- When I have achieved a goal
- When I am alone in the bush with my camera
- When I am with my kids and family and know we all want to be there.
- When I feel I am contributing
- When I exercise
- When I have ended a day and I have done all I set out to do!
- When I am organized
- When I am learning something new
- When people are happy around me
Whatever your choices are, be diligent with your life. You have the opportunity to get it right and even if you have already made mistakes you can always start again and try again. Change the things that bring you down and destroy the brilliance of you. Face your limiting beliefs and work on them then be confident and learn to make the right decisions by knowing more about yourself.
Take Action Now