50 Things that will change your life.
My Bucket List
Do you have a bucket list?
So have you ever sat down and made a list? Not just one in your head, but rather one that you have written down. It is important to write it down that way you have to be more accountable for it. Also if you share it with the right people they will encourage you and hold you to it. Give it a try. This next list will give you a great start.
- A fresh new start.
- Be genuine about what you really want.
- Be proactive and get out there and do something to get what you want.
- Get rid of the negative talk.
- Work on the ‘what now’ and not the ‘what if’.
- Getting what you want has a lot to do with how you get it.
- Be in a position to take the opportunities that are available to you, don’t shut things down prematurely and lose out.
- Make sure you are living in the moment and not too far in your future and definitely not in the past. Both of those take you away from your focus.
- Make a choice of continuing the work on yourself and strive at being better at being better.
- Live from the inside out and understand that letting the outside things define you is a very tiring and confusing thing.
- Finding something you are passionate about will set you on a path of purpose. because that way, it will come naturally to you.
- Get to know and understand your value and belief system.
- Make an effort to be disciplined, dedicated and determined with the things you want in your life.
- Don’t wait around for others to help you or set you on your path, this is entirely up to you.
- Write down your goals along with a bucket list of things you want to do in your life and make sure you get to tick them off. This inspires you to do more.
- Have a set of rules for your life that you stick to.
- Never do things that you think you should do because of others.
- Learn from others around you, but you don’t have to copy them.
- Being positive is very important, but being realistic even more so.
- Having a strong sense of self and self-belief makes anything possible.
- Don’t let your past hold you down or hold you back.
- Move on from the people that have interfered with your personal growth, either forgive or accept.
- Put yourself out there and learn as much as you can from anything that teaches you a life lesson.
- Try not to let things hold you back because you are too attached to them.
- Find the people that support you and push you on your way.
- Spend time with people who empower you.
- Get connected to the right people and the right things in your life, don’t waste time where you know you won’t benefit.
- Remember that random acts of kindness are what make the world turn.
- Lower your expectations and rather be pleasantly surprised by life and everything in between.
- Stop sitting around and waiting for things to happen. Procrastination is not for you if you really want your wants.
- Take your own good advice, you really do know what is best for you more than anyone else.
- Declutter your life and clear the things out that you know have held you back from doing the things you want.
- Don’t be afraid of trying new things because this will put you on the edge of your potential.
- Never settle for anything less than you know you deserve.
- Push yourself out of your comfort zone and do things that you have always wanted to.
- Embrace new ideas and never ever stop learning, there are no limits to that.
- It is important that you uncover the blind spots in your life and the best way to do this is not to be afraid of what you find on the other side of courage
- Be more aware of what is actually going on around you.
- Question life because it is important to find out things and what is going on.
- Ignorance is not always bliss.
- Don’t try and do it alone, ask for input and feedback so that you have a measuring stick of some sorts.
- Don’t ever be afraid to give someone a second chance, because one day it may be your turn.
- Be charitable in any way you can, because you are helping the world become a better place.
- Being really grateful is knowing that when you receive you also need to learn to give.
- Be sure about your end goal and know that too can shift and change, but at least have a clear direction.
- Living in the moment keeps your focus and attention on the right things.
- Take well-deserved breaks because you deserve the feeling you get from doing it.
- Recharge your battery with the people and the things you love.
- Never stop believing in your impact on the world.
- Always know what you want and why you want it.
So go out there and grab life with both your hands and live your best life.
#livelifelovelife #liveinthemoment #bebetteratbeingbetter