Be Inspired and Feel Good
It has taken me this long to get to the point in my life where everything means something – even if this something is not what I originally set out to do.
I have been asking all my clients this one question: “What is life all about?".
There are so many different answers, that I thought this blog would be fun and interesting to share with you. The range of answers could be explained by the fact we are all at different stages in our lives. Not just that! We all come from different environments, families and upbringings. Yet we all still want the same things in life.
There is not one person, no matter their age, stage or circumstance, that doesn’t want happiness, success, good health, financial stability, great relationships and confidence to manage their lives.
Yet not all of us know how to get what we want. For starters, to get on the right path, you need to know that you are working hard behind the scenes to be a good person. Someone, who adds value to the planet and everyone who shares it with you. Life then becomes a little clearer and you can spend time and energy on the very things that make a difference to your life and those around you.
We are so convinced that others will do your changes for you or think that one day you will just wake up and life will be different. Bad news folks! Life requires your full commitment and constant reassessment. You should not think if you try once that it enough or ok. You need to consistently find ways of improving yourself and your circumstances. Trust me, there are ways.
Here are a few take action tips:
- Make sure that your relationships are worth it.
- Whatever you do, make sure there is 100% effort from your side.
- Don’t give anyone or anything more than what you have to give. This could become resentment and bitterness.
- Get to the bottom of things that trouble you.
- Be comfortable with what you commit to.
- Free yourself from guilt
- Be with the right people who can elevate you to a better place
- Make a stop doing list and an action list.
- Don’t just write your goals down, find ways to get the job done.
- Make sure you check and constantly upgrade your goals.
- If your goals are the same as before, then clearly you need to change them.
- Stop putting everyone else first.
- Find things that will inspire you to make you feel better.
- Random acts of kindness aren’t random if they are planned
- Don’t make your problems everyone else’s. Oversharing really isn’t good for everyone.
- Definitely save some money for a rainy day, there will always be one.
- Stop feeling everyone is against you.
- Stop thinking everyone is with you.
- Learn to understand people – it is the best way to get through life.
- Do less of what you don’t like and more of what you Love.
- Start doing things you only talk about.
- Be the best you can be, even if it means changing you.
Don’t be too stubborn about changing. Anything you do that adds value and substance to your life is worth it.
The first step is owning up, the second step is to take action... Now!
#Lifeworx #livelifelovelife #liveinthemoment #liveoutloud #takeaction