10 Tips to Keep Your Life Journey on Track.
So here we are – its already another week ticked off the calendar. Life is flying!
I am xcited and raring to go with this next blog. I can already feel my hands itch and sweat - is that even possible?
What to write about? What is topical? What is funny? What will fill my page?
Well, I could write about all the reports I had to write this week. Do they really want to know the truth about the individuals, or do I sugar coat it? Will they read between the lines, or must I be brutally honest and probably get into very hot water.
Or, is it the crazy weather I should be writing about?
Our day to day lives are so busy that we often struggle to concentrate on and allocate time to the really important things that matter to us. Have you figured out what is important in your life?
Have you selected your journey and where it is that you want to go? Are you still on track or do you let yourself get derailed easily?
Here are 10 tips to keep your journey on track:
- Formulate a goal, a vision, a journey of where it is you want to go in your life.
- Stay focused on your end goal and be accountable to it- make decisions that will get you where you want to go.
- If you deviate from the path you have planned, do not stress, enjoy the detour. Then re-evaluate and find your way back to your end goal.
- Find a way to stay committed to your journey and its end goal.
- Look at your journey as something positive learning from your mistakes along the way.
- Include others in your journey and learn as much as you can from them.
- Laugh a lot and have fun along the way! If your journey is too serious you are making it too hard.
- Enjoy your journey! Take ownership! Make things happen! Empower yourself and own your life!